My journey to stay healthy and eat creatively (when possible) delicious (always) food!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Beginnings . . . ??

Here I am again. Long lost poster extraordinaire. Please do not think I don't miss each of you I read and those of that are sweet enough to read me! I miss you all a BUNCH!!!! I have some exciting news that I plan to share soon. I have to share the news at ground level first though before I go blasting to the universe of foodies.

Anyway - just checking in while enjoying a Smart Ones Angel Hair Marinara, Cauliflower w/ cheese sauce, Emerald Natural Almonds and Applesauce ((JEEZ!! Can you say BIG LUNCH?)) ... I also need some help. I am on the hunt for either student Registered Dietitians, student Registered Dietitian bloggers, Registered Dietitians, Registered Dietitian bloggers or anyone who knows any combo of those qualities. I believe I had once stumbled upon a few RD student blogs but did not add them to my roll.

HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment